When your eyes simply do not want to look at a bright computer screen anymore, nothing sounds better than curling up just about anywhere. Sometimes, even the floor seems like a really cozy place to rest your weary head…just as long as you had a snuggly cuddle buddy. Any cuddle buddy, for that matter.
These little guys are too cute, cuddling up next to some very unexpected snuggle buddies. Hey, whatever makes sleep come soon, right?
1. Everyone needs to be the little spoon once in a while.
2. Not sure if this particular egg is gonna hatch…
3. They”re collectively dreaming of cheese.
4. Well, at least one of them is cozy.
5. I wish I could sleep on a soft bunny like this.
6. A perfect symbiotic relationship:
7. Monkeys need snuggles, too.
8. Just plop one more on top and you”ve got a purrfect, fluffy snowman.
9. This lovebird probably thinks the wicker basket is his nest…and that the cat is just a bonus pillow.
10. “He”s cold-blooded, so I never have to worry about overheating in the middle of the night.”
11. They say some are drawn to those that look similar to themselves.
12. “You guys”ve got pigs all wrong. They”re not dirty at all!”
13. No one startle the hedgehog…that wouldn”t end well for this sleepy kitty.
14. “Uh, can someone change his diaper?”
15. It”s good to make friends in various social circles…
16. You never know when the fox”s friendship will come in handy…
17. That pig looks way squishier than the concrete, at least.
18. They have no reason to believe they belong to different species.
19. “Jimmy, I said no farting while your butt is on my head!”
20. They”re from different walks of life, but they still understand what”s important: naps.
21. She”ll never tell them they”re not her babies.
22. These guys make me wish it was nap time for me, too.
23. This is just the biggest (read: best) napping hodgepodge I”ve ever seen.
Nap time, bath time same thing.
(via mallinds, BoredPanda)
As long as it”s time for a nap, differences can be set aside in favor of a cuddly snuggle buddy. Come 2 p.m., I”d cuddle up with just about any of these little guys! Except maybe the giant lizard but all the power to the kitten who kept him company!