Forget Swiss-Army knives, these DIY mint tin lifehack kits can do it all. Lost in the woods? There”s a kit for that. Need quarters for the parking meter? There”s a kit for that. Feel like making s”mores? There”s a kit for that, too! From survival basics to party favors and tasty treats, you”ll never get rid of a used Altoids tin again. Check out these tutorials and always be prepared.
1. Are you a fan of camping? Don”t venture into the wilderness without a pocket survival kit.
2. This portable s”mores kit could also come in handy on a camping trip…
3. …just make sure to also bring your pocket s”mores fire pit.
4. If the mini s”mores roaster goes awry, pull out your tiny tin first aid kit.
5. If city living is more your style, you”ll be ready for the unexpected with an urban survival kit.
6. For creative folks, make a watercolor paint set. Whenever inspiration strikes, you”ll be ready.
7. Fishermen (and fisherwomen) will benefit from this tiny tackle box.
8. Hanging out at a particularly lame party? This itty bitty game chest will liven things up.
9. A mini martini kit could also help with a dull get-together.
10. For the technically inclined, this DIY mini flashlight is a fun weekend project.
11. Grill up the world”s tiniest steaks with a pocket barbecue.
12. Create instant mood lighting with a mint tin candle.
(via Art of Manliness)
I have a feeling I”m about to start eating a lot more mints.