It”s the time of year when, even if you”re a winter person, the snow starts to really test your nerves. All the shoveling and frozen pipes are enough to make anyone go nuts. What”s the cure to these late-winter blues? How about a bunch of animals who are really warming up to all this snow?
1. This pup loves it so much he fell asleep in it.
2. This pony is prancing and dancing with joy!
3. “SO. MUCH. SNOW!”
4. Another sleeper!
5. In a snowy doggie heaven.
6. Literally head over heels for that powder.
7. “What do you mean “it”s time to go inside”?”
8. “Noooo I don”t want to go inside yet!”
9. “It”s almost as fluffy as me!”
10. “It makes a perfect me-shaped bed!”
11. “My camouflage is a little less effective in this weather, but I don”t even care.”
12. Glamour shot.
13. You can tell she”s in her element.
15. This should be in the dictionary next to Eskimo kisses.
16. “Mom! Mom! Take a picture of me running into the sunset!”
17. Sure, he”s a little awkward, but we give him an A+ for enthusiasm.
18. This is his idea of a facial.
19. “Hey! Do you see this?! It”s so FUN.”
20. Dog park + snow = THE BEST DAY EVER.
21. He must have gone face-first into his snow pile.
22. “Ahhhhh, I love catching them in my mouth!”
23. “Come quick! There”s more up ahead!!”
24. The cold gives his stick that extra crunch he loves.
25. The first snow is always the best!
26. “Snow is my best friend.”
27. “What that guy said.”
Ugh, okay. I”ll endure this weather for juuust a few more weeks, for your sakes. But any longer and I”m headed to Tahiti!