If you”re a pet owner, odds are that you enjoy pampering your special furry someone. There”s nothing wrong with that – it”s totally alright to do every once in a while. There is a line, however, that is not to be crossed, and all 30 of these absurdly ridiculous products fall somewhere on the “Absolutely Not” side of that line.
1. …Because what dog doesn”t need bacon-flavored bubbles to chase around?
2. Here”s a special highchair so your pup can be constrained to his own little seat, like the gentleman he is…
3. I”m not gonna lie to you, I”m considering purchasing this CATable…
4. Sure, this is a stunning piece of design…
5. This dog cologne infused with vanilla musk, natural patchouli, and mandarin oil is a must…
6. Oh you think these butt covers are a joke?
7. Need to know when your cat is happy without having to get anywhere near him?
8. Nothing says, “I”m so lonely” like this pet stroller.
9. This guy and his dog sling carrier were made for that cat stroller lady.
10. Instead of taking the two seconds to bend down and pick up your dog”s poo from the grass…
11. The saying, don”t play with your food, should also be applicable to your dog”s poo.
12. Good thing Precious has opposable thumbs to get into those bedside drawers.
13. Dogs will be dogs…
14. Hats for cats: because they love when they can”t hear out of one ear and have a strange sensation that there”s something wrapped around their neck…
15. Don”t even try to tell me that your cat doesn”t need designer duds.
16. This is important: I will have five cat burgers, please.
17. Instead of, say, taking the dog for a nice long walk…just install this tiny porthole. Same thing…right?
18. Sure, this radiator cat bed seems safe and not at all flammable.
19. Why, why, why, WHY on God”s green earth?
20. If you”re going for creepiest pet owner on earth, go ahead and get these testicular implants for neutered pets. Gross.
21. Okay I can understand installing one or two of these for your kitty…
22. Not only does this dog thong eliminate panty lines, but it”s made of charcoal and reduces fart odors.
23. Thought your cat liked the music you listen to?
24. You can really tell how much she loves her manicure.
25. This doggie translator lets you know what your dog is thinking…
26. Aaand there”s one for cats.
27. I”ve always wanted to take my goldfish, which can”t remember more than three seconds in the past, for long, memorable walks!
(via 22 Words)
If you feel the need to shell out any of your hard-earned cash on any of these products, it might be time to talk to a professional. Granted, this is coming from someone who owns at least one item on this list, so who am I to talk?