Billionaires are people too, and it”s easy to forget that. This photo series from the job website Job Vine explores what the world”s most famous billionaires would look like working normal jobs. We may think that the uber-wealthy are totally different from us, but when you see these photos?
You”ll realize they”re just people, too.
1. Donald Trump as a butcher. Net worth: $4.1 billion.
2. Giorgio Armani as a janitor. Net worth: $9.1 billion.
3. Carlos Slim Helu as a construction worker. Net worth: $80.6 billion.
4. Warren Buffett as a police officer. Net worth: $66.9 billion.
5. Mark Zuckerberg as a waiter. Net worth: $33.7 billion.
6. Reid Hoffman as a toll booth worker. Net worth: $4.1 billion.
7. J.K. Rowling as a waitress. Net worth: $1 billion.
8. Oprah Winfrey as a bus driver. Net worth: $2.9 billion.
9. Mohammed Al Amoudi as a cashier. Net worth: $8.8 billion.
10. Bill Gates as a mailman. Net worth: $84.5 billion.
11. Richard Branson as a barbar. Net worth: $5 billion.
12. Steve Ballmer as a mechanic. Net worth: $20.8 billion.
13. Elon Musk as a plumber. Net worth: $12.4 billion.
14. Larry Page working at McDonald”s. Net worth: $31.7 billion.
(Via: Job Vine)
Maybe Warren Buffet should consider a second career in law enforcement. He looks really good in a police uniform.
Share these pictures of billionaires working regular jobs with your friends on Facebook by clicking below.