Breaking up is never easy. It”s very rare that it happens without anyone getting hurt (emotionally and sometimes physically). So what do you do when you can”t escape the wreckage of the failed relationship strewn all around you?
Well that”s an easy one. You just sell it on Craigslist. The shared bed, the couch, even the dishes. Sell everything.
The very act of writing the ad can actually be therapeutic. It”s a great way to express your bitterness and anger in a (sort of) productive manner. Not only that, but it can end up being downright hilarious.
1. This ring has powers. Powers of destruction that is.
2. At it”s core, this is some pretty good copy writing. I bet you this mattress sold in less than 24 hours.
3. That”s one heck of an estate sale. I”d love to see the look on his face when he came home.
4. If they weren”t already divorced, this ad most certainly did the trick.
5. Get yourself a slightly used “Divorce Couch.” It”s too good of a deal to pass up!
6. Something tells me this guy got what he deserved.
7. I”m not sure I”d be interested in a possessed dresser.
8. I feel really bad for this person.
(Via: Huffington Post)
Well, that”s healthy (I think). I can”t imagine writing an ad like this myself, but I”ve certainly fanaticized about it from time to time after a break up. At least it”s less fattening than eating an entire tub of ice cream by yourself.