Sometimes people freak out and overreact in difficult situations. They take normal scenarios that aren”t all that serious, and then allow them to escalate so quickly that everyone else is left wondering what that was all about.
These pictures pay homage to those who just don”t know how to let things go. In the immortal words of Ron Burgundy, “Well, that escalated quickly.”
1. If those are the toppings they”re offering, you should probably make a break for it.
2. Can someone hold my nuclear weapons while I use the loo?
3. You need some ice for that burn?
4. I guess Tom won”t be insulting people anymore.
5. This sign goes from zero to Hell in two seconds flat.
6. I don”t think that”s how science works.
7. For starters, one is much less invasive.
8. Ah, that holiday classic!
9. That must have been one sexy shoe.
10. Let”s play a game called “How many unfounded stereotypes can you fit on one sign?”
11. People are sick, man.
12. Okay, who decided that this was children”s book material?
13. I mean, that makes sense.
14. Yes, I”d like to see the trajectory of this story.
15. Barbara, you need to calm down.
16. The dangers of social media.
17. The first chapter is riveting.
18. I didn”t know Papua New Guinea had it that bad.
19. That”s not very nice, old guys!
20. Add them to the prayer list next Sunday.
21. What flavor of Kool-Aid though? That”s important.
22. I didn”t like school either, but this seems excessive.
23. I love this show.
24. I hope this person ended up on a no-fly list or something.
Okay, it”s time to take a chill pill. You”re going to make yourselves sick with all that stress! But I have to admit, it”s all pretty funny from where I”m standing.