These people may have lost their limbs, but they certainly have not lost their senses of humor. They found a way to embrace their situation and not run form it. (The ideas that they have come up with are absolutely hilarious.) You”ve got to see how they find a fun way to make light of their losses. It”s a great reminder of how important it is to make the best out of your current situation, no matter what it is.
1. I think it”s safe to say those kids will remember this.
3. Oh, so that”s where that little piggy went.
4. Now he can still give people the finger.
5. Ralphie”s father would be proud.
7. R.I.P. Foot
8. Table for one.
9. Santa must not have been paying attention that year.
10. Aye, aye!
11. Mom. Mum. Mommy. You have to see this great Stewie Griffin tattoo.
12. This is what happens when your doctor leaves you waiting for too long.
13. So that”s how it happened.
(via Huffington Post)
No one has the perfect life, that”s just impossible. However, it”s okay to embrace your imperfections and really make your life awesome, no matter what challenges you face.