“Kids say the darndest things” is a saying for a reason. Although they may look adorable with their tiny shoes and pig tails, every child is just a tiny adult that will remember if you”ve wronged them. They can get embarrassed, get surprised… or even get even. The funny part is, though, they are just going to write sloppily in crayon when they want to “send a message.” And it”s so adorable.
1. That”s cold, kid.
2. Well, honesty is probably a virtue.
3. The real question is this: DID she fart?
4. The kid has a point.
5. Woah. Hey, man, I don”t want any trouble…
6. I think someone likes drama.
7. If he doesn”t, he doesn”t.
8. The buckets of tears lets you know he is serious.
9. THANKS, MOM.
10. That”s not embarrassing or anything.
11. His mom has a cookie problem. And he knows it.
12. Does threatening Santa put you on the naughty list?
13. Yikes, that girl can really sling “em when she is mad.
14. I hope this dad got the message.
15. Never cross this kid. Ever.
Hey, I love kids, but I just learned that I”m never going to get on one”s bad side. They know more than I think (and won”t hesitate to poop on yards). Source: Daily Mail If this made you laugh, share it with friends!