Celebrities live such glamorous lives. They”re in the spotlight constantly, having every part of their personal life examined. And yet, it seems like we know so little about who they really are. Like, what do they do with their lives when they”re not on screen or being chased by paparazzi? What happens when they wake up in the morning? What do they eat for breakfast? It”s all a mystery. But, one thing is for certain: Celebrities love their pets just as much as we love our own. The only difference is they”ve probably never had to clean up a litter box or throw out a poop bag.
From chickens to cats and cute little pooches, we”ve done our research on the most pampered celeb pets out there.
1. Ace, Carrie Underwood”s Rat Terrier
2. Britney Spears” two tiny pups
3. Mutley, Mariah Carey”s little pooch
4. Real Housewives” Lisa Vanderpump”s dog, Giggy
5. Mark Zuckerberg”s Puli, Beast
6. Taylor Swift”s cats, Meredith and Olivia
7. Peep$, Ke$ha”s siamese kitten
8. Ryan Gosling”s mutt, George
9. Amanda Seyfrieds Australian shepherd, Finn
10. Bieber”s former primate, Mally
11. Karl Lagerfeld”s cat, Choupette
12. Bo Obama, the first dog
13. Paris Hilton”s armful of tiny pups
14. Coco Chanel, Tori Spellings” silkie chicken
15. Selena Gomez”s husky mix rescue, Baylor
16. Blu, Kendall Jenner”s Great Dane
These are some really lucky animals! They definitely were dealt a good hand in life. Then again, any pet that finds a happy, responsible forever parent is lucky – and inevitably spoiled.