When it comes to cheese fries, these Tex-Cajun French fries are in a league of their own. The crispy french fries smothered in delicious queso, tender roast beef and thick, brown gravy are PHENOMENAL. The well-known appetiser was developed by BB’s Coffee shop in Houston, Texas– and now you can make them right at house!
French fries with things on them come and go, but Tex-Cajun Fries remain the king. They’re absolutely addictive, and they’ll please your tastebuds in ways you never ever even understood existed.
The complex flavors of cajun cooking, fused with the iconic essentials of Tex-Mex convenience food result in a meal that’s out of this world. Tex-Cajun Fries are ideal for any celebration: parties, dinner, and specifically as a late-night extravagance. Unlike the majority of cheese fries, Tex-Cajun French fries do not need to be dipped in ranch– they’re excellent by themselves.
With just a couple of basic active ingredients, this dish is SO EASY TO FOLLOW! If you feel like taking the additional steps to make the components yourself, go for it. If you’re looking for a problem-free way to produce a meal that will please the most difficult critics, simply use your preferred store-bought ingredients. There’s no embarassment in that!
Tex-Cajun French fries are so scrumptious that Beyoncé and Jay-Z stopped by BB’s Coffee shop after her show in Houston! Their distinctive menu and casual atmosphere represents a spiritual simpleness we hardly ever see these days. The conventional Southern Louisiana-style cooking combined with a Texas twist is an experience everyone needs to try– and now you can from the convenience of your home.
Here’s how to make Tex-Cajun French fries:
Components:32 oz. bag
- of Ore-Ida Crispy Fast Food Fries
- ( 2) 15 oz. jars of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip
- 12 oz. of roast beef, sliced into bite-sized strips
- 1 package McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
- Creole spices
- Prepare the french fries inning accordance with directions on the package.While french fries are cooking, prepare the brown gravy according the instructions on the package. When the gravy is done, heat up the queso in the microwave according to instructions on the jar.After the french
- fries have prepared to a golden crisp, sprinkle them with the Creole spices. Next, pour half of the french fries onto a huge round plate and drizzle half of the prepared queso on top of the french fries.Sprinkle half of
- the chopped roast beef on top of the fries and queso. Drizzle about 1/4 cup of the brown gravy on top.Pour the staying fries on leading to produce a”mountain,” then smother them with the rest of the cooked queso on top. Drizzle about 1/2 cup of the brown gravy on top. Sprinkle the staying sliced roast beef on top.Recipe motivated by BB’s Coffee shop. Trying to find another method to satisfy your cajun yearnings?Attempt our Cajun Frying Pan Pasta: HELP YOUR
FELLOW FOODIES BY SHARING THIS POST NOW!