Some Hollywood families cash in on their genetic connections for reality fame, like the Hiltons and Kardashians. Others quietly create dynasties of starlets from generation to generation, like the Coppolas and Barrymores.
But there are some sneaky celebs out there that keep their family ties close to the chest. They may change their last name, but they can”t change their family.
1. Jenny McCarthy and Melissa McCarthy: Cousins
2. Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson: Step-Mom and Daughter In-Law
3. Emma Roberts and Julia Roberts: Niece and Aunt
4. Rip Torn and Sissy Spacek: Cousins
5. Jason Schwartzman and Nicolas Cage: Cousins
6. Shirley MacLaine and Warren Beatty: Brother and Sister
7. Mariska Hargitay and Jayne Mansfield: Mother and Daughter
8. Tom Cruse and William Mapother: Cousins
9. Liev Schreiber and Pablo Schreiber: Half Brothers
10. Jason Sudeikis and George Wendt: Nephew and Uncle
11. Peyton and Eli Manning and Taryn Manning: 2nd Cousins
12. Brooke Shields and Glenn Close: 2nd Cousins
13. Whitney Houston and Dionne Warwick: Cousins
14. Snoop Dogg and Brandy: Cousins
15. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon: Distant Cousins
16. Lily Allen and Alfie Allen: Brother and Sister
Star power clearly runs in these familes” DNA.