The world would be a better place if one night stands weren”t even a thing…but, unfortunately, they are. Sometimes, people get lonely (or at least too drunk) to make a solid, well-thought decision.
Just in case you”ve blocked any such memory from your mind, here”s 15 clues from your past that will point to one inevitable conclusion. You, too, have had a one night stand.
1. A credit card bill is in your pocket for 14 double rum and cokes. (Minus the cokes.)
2. The “preparation” you had appears to be used.
3. You”ve noticed that you suddenly have a stalker.
4. You apparently have erased your phone, as well as your memory of the night before.
5. You woke up to someone you don”t really know sleeping in your apartment.
6. For some reason, you”re really pumped about hanging out with that person you don”t know.
7. You have this overwhelming feeling that you”ve made a huge mistake…
8. You want to run away. From everything.
9. You can”t tell how old the person in your bed REALLY is.
10. You wake up and say “Uh oh.”
11. You immediately think…”I will not get attached.”
12. You immediately have the urge to take an inventory of your things.
13. You give yourself a quick pat on the back…before immediately running from their apartment.
14. You”re walking through the streets wearing what you had on the night before.
15. … and meet up with friends to tell you side of the story.
conveniently remember your little soiree now? Because I”m pretty sure you”re smirking in embarrassment…