Most kids today grow up watching Disney movies. They”re a great way to learn important life lessons, like not to eat poison apples. Sometime though when you grow up and learn a little bit more about the world, you can”t look at your childhood movies the same way.
Watching them as an adult you might realize that they were actually not giving you the best message as a kid. Too bad they weren”t honest in the movie poster. That”s where we come in!
I present to you 16 brutally honest Disney movie posters. You might never be able to look at your childhood the same way again.
1. What else would they be doing?
2. Sanitized for kids.
3. Who needs “em?
4. Without question.
5. It”s a lesson to be learned.
6. There”s not really any other way to think of this one.
7. Horrifying when you think of it.
8. Whatever happened to just be yourself?
9. Bob Barker would be proud.
10. Don”t tell me what I am.
11. Yes, but we don”t want to think about it.
12. It”s hard to ignore this one.
14. It”s uncanny.
15. Getting the kids into Shakespeare.
16. That”s a good way to think about it.
(H/T: Ebaum”s World)
Wow. Yep my childhood is ruined. Spread the truth about Disney and share this story on Facebook by clicking below.