When you think of what you can make with an avocado, what”s the first thing that comes to mind? Let me guess…guacamole?
While there”s no shame in whipping up some delicious guac whenever you get the chance, there”s a whole world of avocado recipes for you to explore out there. The green fruit is so versatile and can be used in a ton of different dishes, from breakfast to dinner and even dessert! Check out some of the tastiest avocado recipes below.
1. Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Slices
2. Baked Avocado Fries
3. Charred Corn and Avocado Pizza
4. Avocado Egg Rolls
5. Avocado Hummus
6. Avocado Fried Egg
7. Tuna Salad Avocado
8. Vegetarian Avocado Poppers
9. Avocado Deviled Eggs
10. Avocado and Cilantro Lime Rice
11. Avocado Grilled Cheese
12. Avocado Soup with Feta
13. Avocado Egg Salad
14. Creamy Avocado Spinach Pasta
15. Cucumber Avocado Rolls
16. Tomato and Avocado Melt
17. Cream Cheese and Avocado Wontons
18. Avocado Mac and Cheese
19. No-Bake Avocado Pie
20. Mango, Kiwi, and Avocado Smoothie
21. Avocado Tequila Ice-Cream-Topped Brownies
While I”ll never stop being a fan of good ol” guacamole, with all of these recipes to choose from, I”m sure I”ll be using avocados for more than just guac from now on. Go out, grab some avocados, and be a little more adventurous!