As the year comes to a close, there are many out there who are more than happy to say goodbye to 2014. We totally get it. Maybe you just had a bad year, or maybe the winter months are finally taking a toll on you. Either way, that”s what makes the New Year so alluring, with its promise of a brand new outlook and the opportunity for a fresh start.
These animals definitely feel your pain. Their counting down the days until the big ball drops at midnight. Their resolution: forget this year ever happened.
1. Why. Is. It. So. COLD.
2. Wake me up when it”s 2015.
3. Someone won”t be trying to make new friends next year, that”s for sure.
4. This little guy”s New Year”s resolution: stay away from bees.
5. “Why didn”t I think ahead?”
6. “There better be more tuna in 2015.”
7. He”s been plotting his revenge all year.
8. “The fetch fake-out stuff will NOT fly in 2015.”
9. The cutest, tiniest, angriest of them all.
10. This was his reaction to the Kim Kardashian photos.
11. “Is it 2015 yet?” “Nope.” “Ugh.”
12. Here”s hoping he finds something to smile about in the new year.
13. Someone had trouble keeping the weight off for last year”s resolution.
14. “Do I look like I want to go to your party?”
15. “I”d like to have a word with you about your seed choice in the bird feeder.”
16. He”s clearly not feeling the love.
17. Who”s ready for Secret Santa??
18. “I… I”m surrounded by idiots.”
19. He”s using this as his litter box until 2015.
20. This sink used to be dad”s personal relaxation zone.
21. His whole life is flashing before his eyes.
22. That stocking had better be chock full of catnip.
At least they”ll always have their adorable looks going for them. Here”s to a happy 2015 for all the fluffy friends in your life!