You just can”t help the urge to snooze when you”re running around on no sleep. You”ll see someone yawn, which of course will make you yawn. Suddenly, you”re asleep on a stranger”s shoulder on the way to work.
However, you should avoid these terrible places to sleep at all costs. Sure, you may be tired, and you may find yourself with the irresistible urge to nap on your desk after seeing these, but…
…wow, now I”m sleepy…
1. Remind me not to grab the rails on the subway.
2. They really downgraded coach these days.
3. Stranger danger!
4. When the mood strikes…
5. I”m actually impressed with the wall squat.
6. “Can we just LEAVE?”
7. This adequately sums up Finals Week.
8. America”s finest.
9. A student who actually LIVES at the library.
11. When they give you lemons…you do this.
12. There”s NO way he”s sleeping…
13. How many sleepless nights does it take to get here?
14. Or here?
16. These positions CAN”T be healthy.
Yaaawwwwnnnn…I think it”s about time for a five minute snoozefest. Just as long as it”s not in one of these places.