If you”ve ever gotten a great book, you know the feeling of never wanting to put it down. Carrying a favorite book around (just in case you can sneak in some reading during the day) isn”t that crazy of a notion. However, some books shouldn”t be brazenly read in public.
Sure, maybe they”re real page-turners, but if someone gets caught reading them on the subway? Things get real awkward.
1. Oh boy.
2. To be fair, he hasn”t finished the book yet.
3. I wonder how many women this man met after reading that book.
4. Uh oh, someone is a little kinky.
5. It was a best seller for a reason.
6. Maybe his friends are joining him in a bit?
7. Well, that”s just offensive.
8. You can be a fan at any age.
9. Maybe you SHOULD read this one in public.
10. Sir, please keep that in the bedroom.
11. Completely enthralled.
12. This must be a damn good book.
13. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HOPE HE ISN”T…
14. Rule breaker!
Let this be a lesson to everyone out there: be careful what you read in public. You might think drooling over Fifty Shades of Grey in public isn”t awkward, but trust us, it is. (For pretty much everyone but you.)