Sleep is one of the greatest things in life – especially after a long day of chasing toy mice or playing fetch. There is one catch, though, and it”s that when you sleep, you lose total control of that pretty, little face. The whole body succumbs to slumber, and sometimes that means things can get a little…unattractive.
1. When this cat is awake, he may be one of the most beautiful babies out there…
But when he sleeps, it”s a whole different story.
2. Sweet dreams, beautiful baby.
3. Such a darling, little cherub…
4. Never wake a Husky while he”s dreaming. Never.
5. This looks cozy!
6. Just…what”s the word? Precious?
7. This little guy is just a lump of smush…very sleepy smush.
8. *Dreaming of ice cream cones.*
9. Sometimes you”re just TOO TIRED to care about what you look like.
10. Not creepy at all.
11. According to gravity, the tongue falling out doesn”t make sense.
12. Imagine waking up to this shining star every morning.
13. This one isn”t so much unattractive…just confusing.
14. He tried to hide under the bed but we found his lovely face anyway.
15. Pretty sure I make this same face when I sleep.
16. When your face is this smushy, it”s hard to sleep attractively. I understand.
17. He may not be the most handsome here, but he”s definitely the happiest!
18. This guy has absolutely no shame.
19. Maybe we should invest in some Invisalign, eh, big guy?
20. Can”t wait to mop up this giant puddle of drool.
21. The weird part is he left so much room to stretch out his legs but the top half is all scrunched up!
22. This is a very flattering close-up.
23. Don”t be so smug, Charles.
24. You can just tell that this guy is a snorer.
25. A pretty, pretty princess.
The best part is that they honestly could not care less about what they look like when they sleep. As long as they catch those 20 hours of ZzzZz”s so that they can get back to playtime, they”re gonna be happy campers. To be honest, I”m totally alright with it, because this just made my day!