The line between genius and lazy is a surprisingly thin one. This group of individuals really know how to think outside the box (sometimes literally!) and make life a little easier for themselves. Seems pretty smart to me. It”s like all those life hacks you see on Pinterest. These ideas will still get your problems solved…and it”ll be way more hilarious! I”m definitely inspired.
1. Whoever made this amazing jack-o-lantern.
2. No idea why his friend is so embarrassed. This guy is genius!
3. How else are you gonna get a nice even tan and stay refreshed?
4. Solve all your reading-while-lazy problems with these glasses.
5. Because putting your socks on is, y”know, really difficult.
6. This bird is a lazy expert.
7. We”ve all been this lazy person.
8. These dog owners learned figured out how (less than) helpful their pup was while making the bed.
9. Talking on the phone can be so exhausting.
10. This guy is very organized in his laziness.
11. No time to wash a dish when you”re thirsty.
12. …or a plate when you”re hungry.
13. Sometimes laziness is about thinking outside the box.
14. This is maybe not the safest time saving option.
15. Cooking prep: pan, spatula, chair.
16. Moving the extra few inches to actually touch the iPod would require Superman strength.
17. This isn”t laziness: it”s a fun new version of Jenga!
18. …the loser of that game is still the winner for taking trash out like a champ.
19. These people should be banned from the theater. Actually, banned from all theaters.
20. This is just really prepared and helpful.
21. It”s unsafe to open your car door while pumping gas, right?
22. Sometimes you just need a change of perspective.
23. Sleeping on a bare bed is more comfortable anyway. You can just vacuum the mattress later.
24. You”re not afraid of the dark, but you are lazy.
25. Cheaper than a canoe!
26. No Hoveround necessary for this guy.
H/T: BuzzFeed. Now that”s how you get things done! Just be sure to not be lazy about sharing the LOLs with your friends.