One of the best ways to get through a long road trip is to play a game called “Would you rather?” The game is played by giving a person a choice between two things, neither of which seem appealing, and making them deal with the agony of deciding the least worst option. Not only do you get to laugh at what they ultimately decide, but you also get to see them try and rationalize their answer.
When you head out on a long car ride again (hopefully when the weather clears up), take some of these 15 questions along with you. They”re sure to provide endless hours of entertainment.
1. It depends on whether my dog is actually a boring conversationalist.
2. How about a FF button for those weekly meetings instead?
3. Except mermaids are typically seen as sirens, luring men to their death.
4. Better question: could I be Arnold?
5. If I can fly, would I also have the ability to prevent bugs from getting in my mouth?
6. Either way, you”ve become a vegetarian.
7. Do I get the whole Adams Family, too?
8. What do I get if I give up both?
9. “Style ain”t going out of fashion.”
11. At least you know there”s a past…
12. Umm, gross.
13. Is this even a hard decision?
14. Oww oww oww oww oww!
15. At least the first option leaves room for improvement.
I used these exact questions for the most thrilling car trip of my life last weekend. Now it”s your turn to have some fun!