Life is always better when you can laugh at the little things. This is especially true when you find humor in the small, everyday ironies that surround us. According to various studies, an influx of humor can melt away stress and add years to our lives, and who doesn”t want that?
That”s why you shouldn”t feel bad about laughing at these 21 unfortunate incidents. They”re actually here to help save your life even if the people involved don”t realize it yet.
1. Goal = failed.
2. Oh wait, you can”t.
3. Fido clearly can”t read.
4. As opposed to only sometimes?
5. Oh, the irony!
6. Volunteering does not equal “mandatory,” guys.
7. That must be hour #6.
9. Subway doesn”t count, right?
10. Well, that”s useful.
11. …Or maybe we don”t.
12. They SUCK at letting you die.
14. You”re making this too easy.
15. A cop is snickering somewhere after looking at this.
16. Does Harry Potter use this?
18. And ends with “OUCH.”
19. Truer words were never spoken.
20. Just think about it for a second.
21. Because of course it is!
(via eBaum”s World)
Thank you, nameless heroes, for making us smile today. Thank you for adding maybe another year to our lives with your unfortunate mishaps. Keep up the great work!