No matter what size your social circle is, there”s going to be a time in your life when you will need to bring that circle together for an event. Throwing a shindig may sound good in theory…until you realize just who you need to invite.
We all have those friends who, for whatever reason, just can”t seem to show up in a timely manner and act accordingly. (Or maybe you ARE that friend.) But either way, these 13 people are the worst when it comes to planning a party.
1. The One Who Is Perpetually Late
2. The One Who Always Claims To Be 5 Minutes Away
3. The One Who Shows Up Way Too Early
4. The One Who Doesn”t Understand The Invite
5. The One Who Is Constantly Lost
6. The Overanxious Host
7. The One Who Brings Extra People
8. The One Who Flakes
9. The One Who Constantly Asks For Updates
10. The One Who Needs You To Hold Their Hand
11. The One That Forgets To Bring Food
12. The One You Awkwardly Forgot To Invite
13. The One Who Is Too Hyped Up About The Party
No matter how much your friends frustrate you, they”re still your friends. Sure, they can make you want to pull out your hair, but at least there”s hope for them (and you, if you”re guilty of being any of these people). After all, you”re inviting them for a reason!
Dont let these quirks catch you off guard. Use Scout to plan, chat, and meet up!