Facebook has an unwritten code, similar to Fight Club. The first rule of Facebook is you don”t actually say you like Facebook. The second rule of Facebook is…you don”t actually like Facebook.
Of course, the third rule of Facebook is you don”t put up terrible pictures for the world to see without thinking about it. Unfortunately for these 16 people (and fortunately for us), they don”t think about rules, and they probably just don”t think in general.
1. I”m sorry…WHAT?!
2. Nice “abs,” bro.
3. “I LOVE COFFEE NOW!”
4. Not featured in this photo: friends.
5. The misspelling isn”t even the worst part.
7. Oh, Dad.
8. Honey, we know your secret.
9. Creepy with a capital C.
10. Sad but true.
11. Mind. Blown.
12. I do.
13. GENE is still waiting to see you.
14. Sadly, he did not comply.
15. She really likes camping, ok?
16. Delete delete delete.
The fourth rule of Facebook is to know where the delete button is located. Because if you”re anything like these people, you”re going to need it. A lot.